I am a current Grad student at Oregon State University majoring in computer science with a bachelor’s in computer engineering. Before this, I have 3 years of full-time professional experience as an AIOps engineer with IBM and a four-month internship with Tech-Amplifiers.
Software Engineer & Web Developer.
During my professional experience, I worked in multiple verticals like software development, infrastructure, and potential client case studies.
- Pronouns: He/Him/His
- Birthday: 24 Oct 1997
- Phone: +1 458 272 8651
- City: Corvallis, OR, USA
- Blood Group: B+ve
- Degree: Master's of Science (Pursuing)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current Status: Seeking Internship
I believe it is vital to implement the theory that you learn in classes to solve real-life problems and I also get excited by seeing what different problems can be put on your plate. I believe my wide spectrum of technical skillset partnered with my experience to communicate with clients would make me a great addition to any team. I am very passionate about the work I am assigned I also strongly believe in the significance of cross-skilling and upskilling as per the business needs of the organization
“I’ve discovered that every time I’ve reached a milestone I think I’m there, but there’s another there waiting for me.” - Sara Benincasa
Here are some my numbers that I believe are milestones of my journey.
Years of Industry Experience
"Hard skills are important to demonstrate a professional's technical expertise."
I have tried to summarize my technical skillset as per my belief
Self-motivated and result-driven master’s student having 3 years of professional experience as an application developer in DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, and Observability verticals certified in Python Programming. Curious individual with a passion for developing innovative and user-intuitive solutions with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities to expedite organizational growth. Confident communicator, team player with a proven ability to lead teams, and enthusiastically adaptive to up-skill or cross-skill as per business needs.
- 930 NW Sequoia Avenue, Corvallis, OR
- (458) 272-8651
- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Master of Science - Computer Science
2022 - 2024
Oregon State University, Corvallis
Courses: Software Engineering Methods, Algorithms - Design, Analysis & Implementation
Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Engineering
2015 - 2019
AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune, India
Courses – Data Structures, OOP, Database Management Systems, SW Modelling and Design, SW Project Management, Machine Learning
2021 - 2022
IBM, Banglore, India
- Developed and designed software for provisioning, configuring, and integrating resources and tools at a single click providing seamless environment setup triggering in less than 3 seconds.
- Built and deployed docker containers to host and break up monolithic applications into microservices, improving management, software workflow, speed, and scalability.
- Actively implemented and maintained CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions and Jenkins to deploy 15 applications on Kubernetes services of clouds avoiding 80 % of manual work.
- Deployed and administered Kubernetes-based RedHat OpenShift clusters by YAML to ensure cross-team collaboration for hosting their applications over a centrally commandeered system.
- Engineered traffic simulator that could make 5000 HTTP calls per second to different services of running applications to replicate production load for penetration testing by diverse parameters as inputs.
- Managed 35 plus GitHub repositories, and permissions, including branching and tagging.
2019 - 2021
IBM, Hyderabad, India
- Programmed virtual dispatchers which improved system availability by 23% in observed time assuring adherence to SLA saving penalties for SLA breaches.
- Spearheaded a team of 7 engineers in developing dashboard software and REST APIs to integrate external applications.
- Improved a chat summarization bot by utilizing cloud-based NLP models to store important data from communication channels and moderate read time by 45% by leveraging webhooks.
- Owned end-to-end observability setups for client environments through Instana, Turbonomics, and Datadog.
- Supervised team in embedding AI-based intelligent insights and self-contained blueprints for alerting module to monitoring software which saved 80-85% percentage of configuration efforts.
"It's not the ideas; it's design, implementation and hard work that make the difference." - Michael Abrash
Live Assistance and Tracking System
Current socio-economic situations around the world have seen a drastic rise in crime rate all over the world, which proves difficult to control for any type of authorities and most of the resources are wasted on crimes which have been already committed. The emphasis of our system is to stop the crime before it is even anticipated ensuring safety of a loved individual and also saving the extra resources the authorities may encounter. Our system proposes an immediate live assistance in case of an emergency by special armed task force designed to encounter dangerous situations and kill the crimem in the cradle.
- A system that establish contact between the victim and the automatically determined nearest police resource with calling or texting them through a small device
- Ensures there is no misues by handling the impatient/panicked behaviour of the victim
- Enable the police help to be reached in minimum time to the victim through stacking the location of moving victim
Katkhede, P. & Todmal, V. & Pandey, D. & Saini, A. & Patil, B.A.. (2019). Live Assistance And Tracking System(LATS) using Cloud and IoT. International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering. 7. 749-751. 10.26438/ijcse/v7i1.749751.
A professional certification or a capstone project is a credential that verifies someone’s knowledge, skills and abilities to perform a specific job. Here are some certifications that I have achieved as a part of my trajectory.
Python Certified Associate Progrmmer
I am actively seeking for summer 2023 internship opportunities.
+1 458 282 8651
930 NW Sequoia Avenue